360° Recruitment Consultant
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global staffing and recruitment company. We are currently 800 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are aiming to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters worldwide by 2021.
We do this through 5 niche brands:
* Selby Jennings- Financial Services Recruitment
* DSJ Global- End-to-End Supply Chain Recruitment
* LVI Associates- Infrastructure Recruitment
* Glocomms- Emerging Technology Recruitment
* EPM Scientific- Life Sciences and Pharmaceutical Recruitment
The 360° Recruitment Consultant will engage in the acquisition of new clients as well as active sourcing of candidates through a variety of methods (social media, referrals, etc.).
In your role you will:
- Actively source candidates via Phaidon methodology
- Develop and sustain client relationships
- Assist clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions
- Manage both sides of the relationship throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in-class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements
- Own the entire sales cycle and close high-level deals
The right candidate will have:
- An ambitious, outgoing personality with a desire to work with people
- Hunting, proactive mindset.
- Positivity & enthusiasm - a can do attitude!
- A willingness to learn and keen to develop themselves personally
- A keen interest in the technology space
- An international growth mindset
- Experience in business development, sales, target-orientated field.
What we offer:
- An opportunity to build your own business
- We teach you transferable skills - negotiation, resilience, develop language skills in a business environment.
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission structure - 35-50k OTE in your 1st year
- A bespoke Learning & Development plan
- Training 5 days a week throughout career
- Mentor-ship program
- A passionate, loyal and caring leadership team
- Fast paced, fun and social team
Apply today with your updated CV and join our April Intake!