The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
* As a Recruitment Consultant, you will work directly with top-tier expert level candidates and clientele within your vertical.
* In depth interviewing, collaborating with team managers and clients.
* You will consult with hiring managers in client organizations in order to gain a full understanding of their needs and advise them on market trends.
* You will source the niche, senior level talent in the industry and see them through the entire hiring process from interview prep to negotiating job offers.
Perks of Being a Recruitment Consultant:
* Unlimited advancement opportunities.
* Direct access to leadership.
* Grow as an expert in your chosen industry
* Base salary + uncapped commissions that are double what are our competitors are offering.
* Weekly company sponsored happy hours.
* Opportunity to make an impact on a growing team.
What makes a top Recruitment Consultant?
* Effective communication and persuasive skills.
* Eagerness to learn and grow in a new role.
* Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
* Proven history of goal-setting and competition.