What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Proactively interacts and maintains great relationships with candidates and top companies in the Asia Pacific and globally
- Acts as a professional consultant who gains clear understanding of the client's needs in terms of executive talent
- Acts as a trusted advisor to help top candidates to find their dream job
- Be equipped with technical knowledge and be updated with regards to current market conditions and being aware of organizations that are looking to hire mid to senior level executives, with a big support of experienced mentors
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator
- Manage both sides of the relationship throughout the interview process to provide a best in-class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements
- Works efficiently and effectively on daily basis to become financially independent and successful!