Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Immediate start
Phaidon International - London office
£24,000 base salary + Uncapped commission (40k OTE first year)
This is a 360 recruitment consultant position
16 years ago, Phaidon International was a brand new company founded by a one-man band from his own bedroom in London. Today, we couldn't be more proud as we are able to finally announce we have hit the milestone of growing to 1000 staff globally.
From one flat in London we have grown into an international business with offices based in the UK, Europe, the United States and in Asia. Not only we are planning to open more offices every year, but we also managed to open our latest office in Los Angeles in 2020 in the middle of a pandemic.
How have we been able to do that is simple: thanks to every single person that makes this company. Ambitious graduates start with us every month around the world excited to be part of a fast growing company driven by its core values: ability, character and loyalty. Our CEO also started as a graduate just over 10 years ago, and we take pride in our organic growth model and strive to promote from within, whenever possible. We believe in providing a platform for people to progress internally within the organisation helping them achieve their personal & professional goals. Phaidon International offers the best platform to fuel your biggest ambitions, whether that be relocating internationally or progression into management.
Now, what is the role of a Graduate 360 Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
We manage the entire recruitment process - look for companies that need people and people that might be looking for jobs. We provide talent and help companies grow, so you will:
- Acquire new clients across one of the 6 different industries we specialise in
- Work closely with your hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- Source candidates for fortune 500 companies as well as many exciting start ups
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator.
- Manage both sides of the relationship throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in-class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements
- Own the entire sales cycle and close high-level deals
And what do we want from you?
We are well aware there is no university degree in "recruitment consultancy" or "sales". We are not looking for anyone with experience as this is a graduate role. Full extensive training is provided, so all we are looking for are graduates that:
- Are money motivated
- Enjoy building relationships
- Have an innate ambition
- Are target-driven
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Are extremely competitive
Plus, what's in it for you?
- A clear path for career progression linked to personal targets - no limit or caps on your development
- Relocation opportunities; work and live abroad in America, Asia or Europe within 18 months.
- Company paid holidays with past locations being Las Vegas, Budapest and Ibiza.
- Monthly lunch clubs to top London restaurants
- 24 paid vacation days + half day on your birthday
- A personal mentor to help set you up for success and support you through your Phaidon career
- Private healthcare
- Chance to earn equity
If you want to find out more about the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!