Bilingual German / English Junior Recruiter, Berlin
Entry Level- Training Provided
German and English Speaking (m/f/d)
Phaidon International is looking to bring in Bilingual German AND English speaking Graduates to train up as Junior Recruiters in our Berlin office starting in March 2021
Explore recruitment as an alternative career path to the normal language routes of customer service, translation or teaching!
We come to work everyday to help our Clients solve their number one challenge globally-finding and securing Talent!
I am looking to hire individuals who want to work in an international, dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business.
If you want a flat hierarchy with no bureaucracy, if you want to work in a role that is merit-based, if you want to work for a company that will continually develop and reward you then read on....
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old, in fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO!
What does a Bilingual Junior Recruiter at Phaidon International do?
- Our Bilingual Junior Recruiters proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- Using their fluency in BOTH German and English they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our sales consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our sales consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the perks of being a Bilingual Junior Recruiter at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager.
- A Start-Up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an International company
- A truly international environment with over 19 Languages currently in the office
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission (earning potential 40-45k year one)
- 24 days paid holiday, all regional holidays and ½ day on your birthday off
- Some extra incentives include; Weekly early finish targets, Monthly socials, Quarterly top performers lunches, Bi-Annual company holidays to the likes of Las Vegas and Seville.
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International consultants- we currently have 19 different Languages in our office here in Potsdamer Platz.
Our Bilingual Junior Recruiters come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
- Are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
- Strive to continuously learn.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and candidates must be business fluent in both German and English