As part of the Preferred Partnership Program, a Business Development Associate (BDA) within Phaidon International will be responsible for the proactive on-boarding and development of new clients across the USA. The BDA will engage in the acquisition and cultivation of clients with the aim of identifying and qualifying new roles to be worked by the sales team. You will then be tasked with driving the fill rate of these roles to ensure maximum conversion ratios.
The role will have varied responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Client outreach with the intent of winning new business, fluently pitching Phaidon's value proposition
- The engagement of clients via phone, face to face meetings, networking events and referrals
- Agreement of compliant and profitable terms of business with new or dormant clients
- Provide support and knowledge to consultants around commercial agreements with new Clients
- Proactive and reactive business development for all relevant Phaidon brands; converting warm leads to active clients; conducting market research to identify new business opportunities
- Sourcing, assisting, and facilitating in the execution of cross-sold jobs within the specific industry sector
- Driving and improving cross-sold job fill rates.
- Becoming a "subject matter expert" for industry coverage groups across the US business
- Conduct business trips to other Phaidon offices to assist in securing new job opportunities for the sales team in regional locations
- Weekly communication and correspondence with internal stakeholders and team leaders to devise plans for target clients, new business opportunities, and improvement on delivery into active job reqs
You are the right person for this job if you…
- Have a experience in a Business Development role.
- Prior recruitment experience is not required but would be advantageous.
- Have experience hitting sales targets and being measured on revenue generation quotas
- Enjoy working in a highly collaborative environment and interfacing with multiple individuals internally and externally on a daily basis.
- Competitive base salery + bonus structure.
- 20 days PTO, paid state holidays, ½ day on your birthday, paid sick days.
- 3 pm finish on Fridays year-round.
- International medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Commuter benefits, gym membership specials, 401(k) plan.
- Paid training, at all levels - we are here to help you reach your full potential!
- Exciting employee incentives - company paid vacations, Michelin Star lunches, happy hours, and more!
- An open and supportive work environment - regular team building activities.
This position will report into the SVP - Strategic Partnerships on the Preferred Partnership Program team.