Phaidon International, an award-winning executive recruitment agency, focuses on hiring senior-level stakeholders across the STEM field. We are growing our Operations team and hiring a Compliance Associate to support our growing US staff.
- Ensure all background checks are carried out relating to background screening clearances and referencing in line with legislation and Client requirements
- Conduct ongoing candidate compliance audits ensuring all contractual and legal obligations have been met
- Act as a point of contact for background screening compliance queries
- Maintain and update compliance tracker
- Ensure referencing process is conducted in line with best practice standards
- Support Contracts admin team during any busy periods in relation to workforce compliance
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience and/or relevant internships
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, setting own deadlines and self-motivated
- Excellent attention to detail and organization, to ensure national and global demands are met
- Health Care and Dental
- 401(k) with company matching
- 20 Days PTO, 11 National Holidays, Half-Day on your Birthday
- Career Advancement - highly visible role with the opportunity to grow in scope and responsibilities
- Invested onsite Learning and Development team
- Hybrid Working - get the benefits of onsite development and management with the flexibility of working from home without missing out on real team engagement!
- 3pm Friday Finish
If you're interested in learning more about Phaidon International and joining our Operations team as a Compliance Associate submit your application today.