Phaidon International is a global business with offices in 12 locations and are looking to hire Recruitment Consultants for our Hong Kong office. This role would be perfect for you if you're self-motivated, driven and looking to be in a company that rewards you for the effort you put in.
- Handle the entire end to end recruitment life cycle (360 recruitment)
- Source senior-level candidates that meet our clients hiring needs through leveraging our CRM, LinkedIn, JobsDB, etc.
- Manage the entire hiring process, ensuring effective communication across all parties
- Develop partnerships with prospective clients, gaining an understanding of their unique needs and ultimately providing hiring solutions
- Handle the business development & account management of new and existing business
- Develop your professional network, becoming a go-to talent resource within your vertical
- Strategically grow candidate and client relationships while owning the full-cycle recruitment process
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- Fluent English (necessary); Fluent Cantonese/ Mandarin
- Highly organized while working in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1+ year of relevant work experience preferred
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Minimum 18 days annual leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Ability to relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches, Channel Bags and much more!