What does a Recruiter do?
- Proactively interact and maintain great relationships with top companies in the Asia Pacific and globally
- You will act as a professional consultant who can understand the client's needs in terms of executive talent
- You will act as an advisor to help top candidates to find their Dream job
- Being knowledgeable and updated with regards to current market conditions and being aware of organizations that are looking to hire with a big support of experienced LVI Mentors
- Working efficiently and effectively on daily basis in order to become financially independent and successful!
Our Consultants coming from different backgrounds, but they are ALL:
- Natural Fighters and Highly Competitive
- Love Sales and Achieving goals
- Very sociable people who love to create relationships
- Have the ability to learn fast and continuously improve
- Fluent in English
What are the perks of being a Recruitment Consultant?
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Opportunity to work with Exceptional Senior Management and passionate and driven Team
- Transparent progression scheme with 100% potential in earning uncapped monthly commission
- The ability to work or relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Exceptional and Engaging recruitment training
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial environment with an amazing office location in CBD
- Medical Insurance for you and your family
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays (Our top-Billers visiting Las Vegas every year), corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches and much more.