Entry-level Recruiter Germany (m / f / d)
Calling all English and German speaking graduates, start your career with us here in Berlin and receive regular training and meritocratic progression throughout your career.
We are looking for a English and German speaking graduates to join us as Entry-level Recruiters in our Berlin office.
You can be in Berlin/Germany already or looking to relocate from with the EU or the UK.
Phaidon International here in Berlin has the advantage of having ambitious, start-up mentality, but with the support of an international and high-growth business.
If you are looking for an entry-level graduate role within a company with a flat hierarchy, where you are evaluated and rewarded for your performance then here are a few insights into Phaidon International:
- The average age of our managers is only 25 years
- After 18-24 months there is an opportunity to relocate to one of our other global offices
- The majority of our leadership and management team started out as graduates, including our CEO!
- We have over 850 recruiters working at Phaidon International and we want to expand our team to 1000 Recruiters by the end of 2020.
- Here in Berlin our diverse team speak 19 different languages!
What does the role of a Recruiter entail?
- Our Recruiters carry out the entire sales process: from bringing on board new clients, getting to understand the job requirements, actively sourcing candidates and controlling the application process through to the job offer, the offer negotiation and of course the after care support.
- Business Development- you build your own client base and keep in touch with the experts within your industry
- Active Sourcing and Headhunting-you proactively source and maintain a network of experienced Candidates
- Language skills- you use your fluency in their native languages to strengthen both your client and candidate relationships
- With every successful placement you make you not only earn commission but also take another step on the career ladder toward management and beyond
What do we offer our Recruiters at Phaidon International?
- A structured training program as well as coaching and support from both our learning and development team and your manager
- A start-up environment with the support and structure of an international company
- International and diverse environment with over 19 languages in the Berlin office
- Transparency and set goals for your career right from the start
- A base salary with uncapped commission - an estimated € 40,000 - € 45,000 in the first year
- In-house incentives such as monthly events, lunch for the team's most successful recruiters, half-yearly company paid for vacations
Apply today with your resume (in English or German) and one of our team will contact you.
Please note that in order to work in Berlin you need to have full EU right to work without needing sponsorship and candidates who have fluency in English AND German will be prioritised
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany | uncapped commission
Associate Recruitment ConsultantGermany Berlin based with Full Training Provided DSJ Global is a ...Read more
Entry-Level Recruitment ConsultantLondon | US$20000 - US$20001 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Entry-level Recruitment Consultant£20,000 + Uncapped CommisionCentral LondonImmediate Start Phaid...Read more
Graduate Recruitment ConsultantLondon | £20000 - £22000 per annum + Uncapped Commission
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more