Are you looking to transition to a position with uncapped earning potential and where your success is directly tied to your hard work? Phaidon International is actively looking for Recruitment Consultants to join our Chicago office in a fast-paced, competitive, and lucrative opportunity.
The Phaidon Story:
Phaidon International is a multi-award-winning recruitment agency which was established in 2004 in London and made its way to the U.S. in 2013. Since landing in the U.S. we have opened offices in NYC, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte & Los Angeles! Our teams specialize in the following industries across the nation: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, and Technology.
Our mission is to continually outdo, outperform, and outlast our competition, and to do that we need personable, competitive, and entrepreneurial individuals to join our team in Chicago! We expect, with our current expansion plans, to become one of the largest and most prominent recruitment agencies in the nation within the next 3 years, providing unlimited opportunity for growth and upward mobility to all of our recruiters!
Due to our exceptional growth & results achieved, Phaidon International is continuing to grow our Chicago presence by bringing on sales-minded recruiters to our team.
The Recruitment Consultant role:
- Seek out niche, senior-level talent (candidates) and manage them through the entire hiring process from start to finish
- Create and develop partnerships with client organizations in your market to qualify their unique hiring needs & provide hiring solutions
- Handle the business development & account management of client organizations
- Develop a network of professionals in the niche industry that you support
- Take part in our award-winning recruiter training program in order to learn the ins and outs of recruitment at Phaidon
What makes a successful recruiter:
- Sports-minded, competitive attitude
- Desire to work in a fast-paced sales role
- Eagerness to hit the ground running
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Entrepreneurial mindset
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Clear track for career progression & promotion
- Award winning training & investment into your career
- Direct access to leadership
- Start-up environment, backed by an established, international organization
- 20 days PTO, 11 national holidays, ½ day on your birthday
- 3pm Friday finish
- Company-sponsored vacations, company happy hours, early leave etc.
Eager to find our more about Phaidon International's Chicago office? Our team is actively interviewing, apply today to be considered by our Talent Acquisition team!