Executive Recruitment Consultant
We are a global business, with over 800 people across 11 offices in US, Europe and Asia. We Bring together rare talent with leading organisations. As a company who mostly hire's its employees as executive recruitment consultants, we are keen to take our employees career from an executive recruitment consultant to a manager within around 2 years, as well as present them with global opportunities in one of our international locations.
Benefits for the Executive Recruiter:
- Award winning training program.
- Team social events.
- Private health care.
- Clear promotional milestones from day one (so you will know exactly what to do to progress from an executive recruitment consultant to a manager).
- All expenses paid trips for top performers.
- Rolex watch for top performance.
The Role of an Executive Recruitment Consultant:
- As an executive recruitment consultant, you will receive training and support throughout all your career with us.
- This role of an executive recruitment consultant gives you an opportunity to become a specialist within one of our company's markets such as: Financial Services, Supply chain, Life sciences, Connective technology and Infrastructure.
- This role of an executive recruitment consultant is all about building relationships between client and candidate.
- As an executive recruitment consultant, you will be able to push yourself out of the comfort zone and have an opportunity to live and work abroad.
Skills needed to succeed as an Executive Recruitment Consultant:
- An ability to learn fast and stay resilient.
- Ambition and a previous history of success in any environment.
- A drive to truly be the best at what you do.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- An ability to network and create relationships with all levels of people.
- An ability to work towards targets.
If this sounds like your kind of Opportunity or you need More Information, then please apply directly!