Charlotte Metro | Paid Training!
Life Sciences, End-to-End Supply Chain, & Financial Services
Phaidon International, recognized as a 2020 Best & Brightest Companies to Work For, plays a pivotal role in consulting external clients on addressing their talent needs while guiding candidates through the hiring and offer process.
We only focus on senior level roles across the STEM sector and more specifically, our team in Charlotte is growing our financial services presence throughout the Southeast and actively hiring for experienced recruiters. Given our established presence in the sector, this individual would be working with existing business while developing new relationships. As we operate in a 360-model, this individual is responsible for managing both the candidate and client cycles.
- Execute search strategy and workflow in collaboration with current team for open positions
- Build new relationships with clients, establishing further jobs to search for
- Manage relationships with senior candidates and clients
- Handle all aspects of business development including term negotiation
- Handle all aspects of candidate cycle from sourcing through offer
- Prior corporate or search firm recruiting experience (Senior level Investment Banking, FinTech, or Private Equity recruitment is highly preferred)
- Experience sourcing candidates from all major platforms
- Full Desk/ 360 recruiting experience preferred
- Previous experience utilizing an CRM/ATS
- Ability to develop defined plans which include trackable results
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Why Join Us?
- Proven platform, equipped with any resource an experienced recruiter could want
- Comprehensive health and wellness package that rewards billers
- Invested L&D team, enabling further growth into non-traditional recruitment paths
- Competitive uncapped commission + base salary
- National & International company sponsored vacations for top performers
- 3pm Friday finish (year round)
- Some remote flexibility*
If you'd like to learn more about Phaidon International and discuss our experienced recruitment consultant positions in more detail, please submit your resume today.