Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant.
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with twelve offices across the globe and over 1000 employees across the UK, Asia, Europe, and the USA and looking to hire recent graduates to join our recruitment sales team.
Phaidon International is a global staffing group with 6 micro-specialist recruitment brands. We help organisations identify, attract, and secure the best talent for their requirements across 5 key industry sectors; Financial Services, Connective Technology, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal regulatory, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure.
We have 12 offices across Europe, the USA and Asia, and we are proud to deliver excellence to clients in 30 countries and have collectively won 55+ independent awards.
As a growing company, we have exciting opportunities to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
And we are not stopping there! We are looking for recent graduates to join our business as an Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant.
As an Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant, you do not need to have experience in recruitment or sales to apply for this position. As an individual we are looking for:
- Someone who can overcome challenging situations and be resilient throughout.
- Someone who is competitive and determined to bring in the sales to reap the rewards after.
- A team player, who enjoys the fun working environment.
What do we offer?
- London office based in the heart of the city, just outside of Bank Station
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around London, and annual international holidays
- An organic, clearly defined, and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
- Average earnings - £40k in your first year, £70k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter
- Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, amongst other fun incentives
- Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are all starting at graduate trainee level and working towards success
The role of a Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant includes:
- Building long-lasting relationships with a variety of different clients.
- Managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- Headhunting suitable individuals for senior level roles.
- Achieving set targets and meeting deadlines on-time.
- Be an ambassador for global companies.
We provide excellent training and continuous support throughout your career as an Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant here at Phaidon International.
Phaidon International recruits in the following 6 industries:
- Life sciences.
- Financial services.
- Engineering and Renewable Energy.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Procurement and Supply Chain.
- Legal & Regulatory Services
If you are interested in the Graduate Associate Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.