Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Phaidon International - London office
£24,000 base salary + Uncapped commission (40k OTE first year)
This is a 360 recruitment consultant position
Phaidon International is a Global Recruitment Business. Established in 2004, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and the USA helping businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
We manage the entire recruitment process - look for companies that need people and people that might be looking for jobs. We provide talent and help companies grow, so you will:
- Acquire new clients across one of the 6 different industries we specialise in
- Work closely with your hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- Source candidates for fortune 500 companies as well as many exciting start ups
- Build strong relationships with both clients and candidates.
- Become an expert negotiator and mediator.
- Manage both sides of the relationship throughout the interview process in order to provide a best in-class service to client and candidates alike resulting in successful placements
- Own the entire sales cycle and close high-level deals
Skills and Attributes:
We are not looking for anyone with experience as this is a graduate role. Full extensive training is provided, so all we are looking for are graduates that:
- Are money motivated
- Enjoy building relationships
- Have an innate ambition
- Are target-driven
- Have an incredible work ethic
- Are extremely competitive
Training and Development:
The training and development of our Phaidonites is critical to our success as a business. We foster a culture of learning and embrace a growth mind set. Our Learning & Development platform has been purposely designed to allow all employees to learn as cohorts throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre-onboarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
All new Phaidonites go through our onboarding programme which offers over 100 hours of development in the first 12 months to ensure everyone gets off to a flying start.
We seek to attract and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage an inclusive culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
What Phaidon Offers:
Goal-driven and clear path for career progression.
Competitive base and uncapped commission.
Local benefit health
Local benefit pension
Local benefit other
Company sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance based incentives
Continuous development and certified training
All applicants will be invited to complete our strengths based assessment. Successful applicants will have an initial interview with Talent Acquisition followed by a face to face meeting with a Phaidon Manager.