Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
24k Basic - 40k OTE Year 1
Immediate Start Dates
We're looking for driven and goal-orientated graduates to join our rapidly growing business for July 2022. We'll provide excellent on-boarding, training and support, with the opportunity to boost your sales career with high earning potential and fast career progression.
Why Phaidon International can offer you a fantastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity!
Phaidon International is an award winning recruitment company that has grown significantly over the past 18 years. We started from 1 person in their bedroom and have since grown to over 1300 employees. We are in a massive growth phase at Phaidon and as such Our ambition is to expand another 700 employees over the next 2 years.
Phaidon International is the Parent brand to 6 smaller brands each focusing on a different area of recruitment:
- Selby Jennings - Financial Services
- DSJ Global - Procurement and Supply Chain
- GLO Comms - Emerging Technologies
- EPM Scientific - Life Sciences
- LVI Associates - Engineering and Renewable Energy
- Larson Maddox - Legal Services
Phaidon is also a global brand that has 14 offices across Europe, America and Asia with opportunities to move abroad with your career.
We're looking to speak to 2022 Graduates or individuals in the early stages of their sales careers to join our exciting and expanding business at our London office located near Bank.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you do not need to have recruitment or sales experience to apply for this position. What we're looking for is an individual has the following traits:
- Someone who is resilient and has experience of overcoming challenging situations.
- Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment.
- An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation.
Duties of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships.
- Assisting high-calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
Training and Development:
The training and development of our Phaidonites is critical to our success as a business. We foster a culture of learning and embrace a growth mind set. Our Learning & Development platform has been purposely designed to allow all employees to learn as cohorts throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre on-boarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
All new Phaidonites go through our on-boarding programme which offers over 100 hours of development in the first 12 months to ensure everyone gets off to a flying start.
We seek to attract and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage an inclusive culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
What Phaidon Offers:
- Clear Path for Career Progression
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Company Sponsored Holidays
- Early Finishes for Top Performers
- Rolex watches and other Performance Based Incentives
- Continuous Development and Training
- Private Health-care after 12 months
- Contributory Pension Scheme
All applicants will be invited to complete our strengths based assessment. Successful applicants will have an initial interview with Talent Acquisition followed by a face to face meeting with a Phaidon Manager.
If you're interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.