Entry level Recruitment Consultant
Salary: £24,000 - £40,000 OTE (Uncapped Commission) - Permanent
Phaidon International is a global and award winning company who started in 2004. We have offices across the globe in places such as UK, Europe, Asia and USA helping businesses recruit for their companies in sectors such as: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
- Developing new business relationships.
- Helping high calibre candidates find new opportunities.
- Achieving set targets and deadlines.
- You will be resilient, diligent and has experience overcoming challenges.
- Someone who is competitive and would like to join a rewarding working environment.
- An individual who can influence others and can change someone's mind in a work situation.
- Clear path for career progression.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission.
- Company sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance based incentives.
- Contributory Pension
- Private Health care after 12 month.
Training and development
The training and development of our Phaidonites is extremely important to the Business. Phaidons Learning & Development team has been created to allow all employees to learn throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre-on-boarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
Everyone at Phaidon goes through this amazing programme which offers over 100 hours of training and these training sessions will give you the motivation and intelligence to progress in the recruitment world.
We want to captivate and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage a culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
All applicants will be invited to complete our strengths based assessment. Successful applicants will have an initial interview with Talent Acquisition followed by a face to face meeting with a Phaidon Manager.