Graduate Recruitment Consultant - September start
- £24,000 Base salary + Uncapped commission
- Central London
It looks like we are finally coming to the end of what's been a very challenging year for all of us, and there is no better time than now to get yourself secured in a lucrative role and set yourself up for an incredible first job! Here at Phaidon International, we can give you that opportunity.
Welcome to Phaidon International
Phaidon International is a global staffing group with 5 micro-specialist recruitment brands. We help organisations identify, attract, and secure the best talent for their requirements across 5 key industry sectors; Financial Services, Connective Technology, End-to-End Supply Chain, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure.
We have 12 offices across Europe, the USA and Asia, and we are proud to deliver excellence to clients in 30 countries and have collectively won 55+ independent awards.
As a growing company, we have exciting opportunities to join our expanding teams. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated individuals who will share our passion and enthusiasm for personal and professional growth and continue our journey as a world-renowned Recruitment Consultancy.
What do we offer?
- London office based in the heart of the city, just outside of Bank Station
- You will be eligible for target-based incentives including monthly Michelin star lunches all around London, and annual international holidays
- An organic, clearly defined, and achievable career path, so you always know what you need to do to reach the next milestone
- Average earnings - £40k in your first year, £70k in year 2 and £80-100k thereafter
- Early finish Fridays and weekly internal competitions that could see you winning a fabulous free breakfast and a late start, amongst other fun incentives
- Sociable working environment: You will work with ambitious, like-minded individuals who are all starting at graduate trainee level and working towards success
What is recruitment?
You are essentially running your own business within a business, from generating leads and winning new clients, to finding great candidates and building your network. It's a challenging and demanding role, but confidently one of the most rewarding.
You will build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting, and screening candidates as well as managing the entire 360° recruitment cycle.
To be considered, you will need the following:
- The desire to build a career and excel in a meritocratic environment
- Hardworking with a competitive edge
- Comfortable and articulate speaking on the phone
- Self-motivated, ambitious and target driven
If you want to find out more about the role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do not hesitate and apply now to join the Phaidon International team!