Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Phaidon International is looking to bring in Native/Fluent German individuals to help us grow our amazing Berlin office.
If you want a flat hierarchy with no bureaucracy, if you want to work in a role that is merit-based, if you want to work for a company that will continually develop and reward you then read on....
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates/Entry-level in the business-including our CEO!
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International Recruitment Sales Consultants.
Phaidon International currently has 800 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters worldwide by 2021.
If you are a competitive, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient individual who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Our Recruitment consultants proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- Using their fluency in both German and English they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our sales consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our sales consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
What are the perks of being a Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager.
- A Start-Up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an International company
- A truly international environment with over 16 Languages currently in the office
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission (earning potential 40k year one)
- Rewards and Incentives include; Weekly early finish targets, Monthly socials, Quarterly top performers lunches, Bi-Annual company holidays to the likes of Las Vegas and Seville.
Our Recruitment Consultants come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
- Are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
- Strive to continuously learn.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and candidates who speak fluent German AND English are preferred