Graduate Recruitment Consultant-London
24k base salary + Uncapped Commission Scheme
If you are a recent graduate and you…
- Enjoy building relationships with clients and candidates.
- Are money motivated and driven to succeed in your career.
- Are extremely competitive and ambitious to meet your targets.
If so, then keep on reading about the position of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
Phaidon International is an award-winning company. The role of a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant can offer you fast career progression, great incentives and high earning potential!
What can Phaidon International offer a Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
- Rolex Watches for the top performers.
- 24 days annual leave plus 8 additional Bank Holidays per year.
- Lunch clubs to Michelin starred restaurants.
- Holidays to places like Vegas and Ibiza- all the expenses paid for.
- Discounted gym memberships.
The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant includes:
- Building long-lasting relationships with a variety of different clients.
- Managing the entire recruitment cycle.
- Headhunting suitable individuals for senior level roles.
- Achieving set targets and meeting deadlines on-time.
- Be an ambassador for global companies.
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency with twelve offices across the globe and over 800 employees across the UK, Asia, Europe and the USA and looking to hire recent graduates to join our recruitment sales team.
And we are not stopping there! We are looking for recent graduates to join our business as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
We provide excellent training and continuous support throughout your career as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, here at Phaidon International.
Phaidon International recruits in the following 5 industries:
- Life sciences.
- Financial services.
- Engineering and Renewable Energy.
- Emerging Technologies.
- Procurement and Supply Chain.
If you are interested in the Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.