Head of Content and Communications
£65,000 to £72,000+ 10% Annual Bonus
Phaidon International is a global recruitment business with over 1000 staff across the UK, EU, USA and Asia. We focus on sourcing senior level talent for our global clientele and we're now looking to expand our marketing function to support our sales side of the business.
Phaidon International is looking for a Head of Content and Communications to Lead the content and design studio (working with own Data and Market research) to define, develop, & distribute world-class, multi-format content for global audiences across all Phaidon International brands.
Head of Content and Communications duties:
- Increase organic ranking on search engines
- Increase client engagement through social channels and feedback forums
- Increase brand equity
- Increase share of voice in public domain
- Increase in existing candidate engagement
- Own and support all internal communications too
The Head of Content and Communications must have:
- Team management experience
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Administration, English or Public Relations
- Previous experience of working with business stakeholders
- Analytical skills, and an interest in research and analysis of business related content
- Experience in creating and planning content and communication strategies
The marketing team (based in London, Hong Kong, New York and Dallas) support our international recruitment business and strive every day to ensure efficiency when acquiring new talent, candidates, and clients.
Phaidon International is growing year on year, backed by Quilvest Capital Partners, both in supporting clients and candidates with their talent & job search, but also in achieving their impressive new record of 1000 employees worldwide.
For more information on the Head of Content and Communications position please apply directly.