The Phaidon International Story
Established in 2004 in London, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our team of recruitment consultants help businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, and Technology.
We are investing further in our Human Resources team to support sustained growth and the Human Resources Associate reports into the Regional HR Lead, providing general support to all aspects of the US HR function.
- Handle various HR queries throughout the business and across all 6 States (NY, CA, IL, MA, TX, NC)
- Act as an advisor to employees on HR matters, building relationships across the business and managing internal expectations.
- Assist the Regional HR Lead with conducting exit interviews, internal investigations, and handling employee grievances.
- Track performance management processes and provide guidance on career development opportunities available for employees.
- Implement and improve the employee wellbeing program across the US in partnership with the Global HR team.
- Support the internal national and internal mobility programs - including immigration support and management.
- Monitor and analyze key employee metrics, such as exit patterns and retention rates.
- Conduct research on related topics, such as employment law/regulation, employee wellbeing and workplace safety, compensation benchmarking, diversity and inclusion and industry best practices.
- Assist with evaluating the effectiveness of HR programs, making suggestions for new initiatives and developing requirements.
- Make recommendations to the Regional HR Lead regarding process improvements and efficiencies
- Prepare reports / presentations and provide data at the request of the Regional HR Lead or senior management
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Organizational Communications preferred
- 2+ years experience working in an HR capacity, ideally across multiple states locations
- Good understanding of federal and state legislation
- Experience with HR technologies, such as Microsoft Dynamics or other HRIS
- Experience handling sensitive information or documents
A few perks:
- 20+ Days PTO, 11 National Holidays, ½ Day on your Birthday
- 401(k) with company matching
- Comprehensive health and wellness package, including medical, dental and vision
- Invested onsite Learning and Development team
- Commuter Benefits
- 3pm Friday Finish
If you want to learn more about Phaidon International and our Human Resources team, please submit your resume today!