The Phaidon International Story
Established in 2004 in London, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our recruitment consultants help businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, and Technology.
Our Human Resources team is hiring for an HR Coordinator, which reports into the HR Business Partner, to help provide generalist support to all aspects of the US Human Resources function. Much of the day to day will involve helping support the on-boarding of new internal employees and reviewing and filing employment contracts while ensuring legal compliance.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provide generalist support to all aspects of the U.S. Human Resources function
- Support new hire on-boarding by collecting, reviewing and filing employment documentation, ensuring full legal compliance
- Administer employee health and benefits plans, including enrollments, changes, and terminations
- Support the creation and issuance of employee related documents including offer letters, consultancy agreements, and employment verifications
- Ensure employee lifecycle changes are accurately captured on internal HRIS systems
- Assist the HR Associate with conducting exit interviews, internal investigations, and handling employee grievances
- Conduct research on related topics, such as employment law/regulation, employee wellbeing and workplace safety, compensation benchmarking, diversity and inclusion and industry best practices at the direction of the Regional HR Lead
- Prepare reports / presentations and provide data at the request of the Regional HR Lead or senior management
- Educate employees on benefits and resources available to them; act as the first point of contact for administrative HR inquiries from staff
- Support the internal national and internal mobility programs - including immigration support
Attributes & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in a related field, such as Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Organizational Communications is preferred
- Up to 2 years' experience working in an HR capacity, ideally across multiple states locations - in particular, California would be a plus
- Experience with HR software, systems or technologies, such as Microsoft Talent 365 or other HRIS
- Strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Computer proficiency and familiarity with Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to work both independently and within a team
If you want to learn more about working at Phaidon International and the Human Resources Coordinator position, please submit your resume today.