Phaidon International is global recruitment and talent consultancy business… one of the fastest growing in the world. To support this continued growth, the organization has invested heavily in a global transformation project. This program has transformed the business from an on-premise technology estate to a fully cloud enabled technology landscape operating on the Microsoft cloud.
In order to leverage this investment, we are now looking to build a first-class team that is passionate about leveraging technology and working with our colleagues to optimize performance of the business and support it's continued growth.
Working as part of a global team, this position is responsible for providing support across our business applications and PC estate for our US offices. Being the 1st point of contact to our internal customers, you will be responsible for solving up to 80% of the issues raised and will do this remotely or by visiting the end users.
This is an exciting position that seeks positive people with a "can do" attitude. You will be exposed to the latest technologies and will be a key part of the business and wider technology team.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide 1st & 2nd line support to Phaidon's users across the range of services provided to our staff
- Work with 3rd party vendors and partners to maintain service
- Installing authorized software to laptops and desktops
- Setting up and configuring new devices (laptops, desktops, Mobile)
- Handling and processing starter and leaver requests and associated actions
- To deliver work within the agreed SLA's
- To assist with global project deliverables
- Responsibility for producing technical documentation and knowledge articles as required
- Troubleshooting network issues up to 2nd line level
- Ensuring full compliance of operation within Phaidon Technology policies
- Assist in the implementation and upgrade of technology systems which are required to meet the tactical and strategic goals of the business
- Ability to travel to our other regional offices
- Act as a point of escalation for all IT Support issues in your region
- Share knowledge of tools and techniques, collaborating to improve team capability.
- To assist with global project deliverables.
- Responsibility for producing technical documentation and knowledge articles as required.
- Troubleshooting network/connection issues & Infrastructure issues up to 2nd line level.
Key Systems supported
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM, MS Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, OneDrive etc), MS Power BI, Azure AD, Windows 10, Fuze, Networking Cisco Switches/Cisco Meraki/Fortigate/HP Aruba
Knowledge and Experience
- System Administration of Windows 10
- Microsoft Office 365
- Antivirus/ Encryption
- Experiencing in working with helpdesk systems
- Asset management
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing
- Azure AD/ Intune experience will be beneficial
- 2nd Line Networking experience ( FortiGate , Meraki Cloud)
- Educated to AS / A Level (or equivalent)
- MCP or equivalent certificate
- Networking certificate
- 2-3 years of experience in systems and network administration
- Minimum 1 year experience in Office 365 support