Junior Recruitment Consultant - International Business (m/f/d )
Phaidon International is looking to bring in Junior Recruitment Consultants with German AND English Fluency to join our Berlin office.
If you want a flat hierarchy with no bureaucracy, a role that is merit-based and to work for a company that will continually develop and reward you then read on...
We strongly believe that our model to bring in competitive, energetic, and highly motivated Recruitment Consultants at a Junior level and support them through learning the model, sales techniques and building their commercial and industry awareness is what has led to our overall growth and success.
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Junior recruitment Consultants in the business-including our CEO!
We welcome anyone with any degree major from Bachelor upwards and an array of experience to join our diverse team of consultants, at this time we are looking for individuals with business fluency in both English and German.
Phaidon International currently has 800+ recruiters worldwide all working towards helping Clients solve their number one challenge: Sourcing and Securing Talent! Due to our continued success, we are looking to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters worldwide by 2020. We were recently listed in the "INC 5000 List" which recognised us as one of the fastest growing companies in Europe 2018 and in the US 2019.
If you are a German and English speaking, competitive, driven, inquisitive, emotionally intelligent and resilient individual who can build rapport easily then you should join us on our journey!
What does a Junior Recruitment Consultant do?
- Our Recruitment Consultants proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- You will build relationships with senior stakeholders using your fluency in their Native Language- German or English
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- Our Recruitment Consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our Recruitment Consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success and management
What are the perks of being a Junior Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning Management training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager even as someone with experience.
- A Start-Up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an International company
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission.
- 24 days paid Holiday AND Public holidays AND ½ day on your birthday.
- Exposure and daily contact with both Internal and External Senior Managers and Leaders of Industry.
Within 18-24 months (with Training) we would expect you to be taking your first steps into management and support you with building your own successful team of Junior Consultants
Some extra incentives include; Weekly early finish target, Monthly team and office socials, Quarterly reward lunches and Bi-annual company paid for holiday to locations such as Seville and Las Vegas.
Our Junior Recruitment Consultants come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven, excelling in a fast-paced environment.
- Strive to continuously learn and develop themselves
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
- Naturally supports and motivates those around them, actively contributing to office culture
I'm looking to hire individuals who want to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business. As a company we have had YOY double-digit and organic growth- you are in charge of the pace of your progression and it is our people that have been the foundation of our success.
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
You can be in Berlin or Germany or looking to relocate from another Country as long as you are business fluent in English and German language skills (you must have EU/German right to work without requiring sponsorship)