Junior Recruitment Consultant - Life Sciences, Berlin (m/f/d)
Fast track your career in Berlin
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200) and one of the Fastest Growing businesses in Europe 2018 and USA 2019. Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 850+ consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years, including our newest opening in Berlin-our hub for the DACH region.
Due to this growth in our Berlin Office we are looking to add a Junior Recruitment Consultant to our Contracts Desk on our EPM Scientific team. You will be part of our recently launched brand on the ground here in Berlin and as such you have the opportunity to physically see the impact of your contribution to the business and it's culture all while receiving competitive pay and uncapped commission!
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity after 18 months of service. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates in the business-including our CEO!
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International consultants who collectively help our Clients solve the number one challenge globally-finding and securing Talent!
Phaidon International brand, EPM Scientific focuses on servicing the Quality Assurance, Regulatory Affairs, Medical and Clinical functions across the Life Sciences on a contract / freelance basis, securing the best talent for their clients-the most prestigious life sciences companies in the world across verticals such as: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Medical Devices and Medical Technology.
We strongly believe that our model to bring in competitive, energetic, and highly motivated graduates at the entry level, and train them from the ground up, has led to our overall growth and success.
I am looking to hire individuals who want to work in a dynamic, challenging and fast-paced environment- we have the benefit of having an ambitious, start-up mentality with the backing of an international corporate, high growth business.
What does a Junior Recruitment Consultant do?
- Our Junior Recruitment Consultants proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- They acquire, maintain and track the top talent in their sectors enabling them to service their clients quickly.
- You will build relationships with senior stakeholders using your fluency in their Native Language- German or English (other European Languages an advantage)
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- Our Junior Recruitment Consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our Junior Recruitment Consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success and management
- Within 12-18 months (with Training) we would expect you to be taking your first steps into management and support you with building a successful team of consultants
What are the perks of being a Junior Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous training and support from our learning and development team and your manager
- A Start-Up atmosphere backed by the support and structure of an International company
- Transparent and set targets for your career set from day one
- Base salary + uncapped commission.
- 24 days paid Holiday AND Public holidays AND ½ day on your birthday.
- Exposure and daily contact with both Internal and External Senior Managers and Leaders of Industry.
- Some extra incentives include; Weekly early finish target, Monthly team and office socials, Quarterly reward lunches and Bi-annual company paid for holiday to locations such as Seville and Las Vegas.
Our Junior Recruitment Consultants come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- They speak business level German AND English
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven, excelling in a fast-paced environment.
- Strive to continuously learn and develop themselves
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
- Naturally inspires and motivates those around them, actively contributing to office culture
As a company we have had YOY double-digit and organic growth- you are in charge of the pace of your progression and it is our people that have been the foundation of our success.
Join us in Berlin and apply with your CV in either German or English