L&D - Management Trainer
Phaidon International is a global recruitment company with 7 offices across the US including New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and most recently Los Angeles!
Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon has since grown to 1,000++ consultants globally and is comprised of 6 micro-specialized recruitment brands. Phaidon International operates across key market verticals such as Financial Services, Supply Chain & Procurement, Life Sciences, Technology, and Infrastructure.
From the beginning, our model has been to bring on motivated individuals at the entry level and train them into expert recruitment consultants within their niche markets, making our L&D team a key driver in our success as we continue to expand in the upcoming years!
Reporting to the Director of L&D
Responsibilities of the Management Trainer:
- Deliver both virtual and classroom training programs to upcoming management and established managers across the US business.
- Identify training gaps across the management population and work proactively on upskilling.
- Perform Training Needs Analysis across the offices and work with key stakeholders for performance uplift and impact.
- Ensure training is in line with both local business strategy, as well as the strategy for the Global Learning and Development team.
- Partner with and influence senior stakeholders in the business as well as consult with team leads on their strategy to help pitch decisions in line with long-term business objectives.
- Work with our external training partners to ensure that we have clear objectives and a synced up approach.
- Act as a role model to recruitment consultants and an ambassador for Phaidon values across the business.
- Up to 20% regional travel within the role.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ Years of management training experience or 5+ years in recruitment/sales management
- Previous experience in a high volume, fast paced sales or business development role
- Previous Staffing or Recruitment experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to connect with consultants and motivate them to improve both in person and in a remote capacity
- Ability to consult with senior leaders and advise on business strategies
- Continuous strive for improvement and innovation to current practices and trainings
- Proven history of going above and beyond, resilience, and acting as team player
- Effective communication skills, especially when working across multiple functions and office locations
- Comfortability in public speaking and presenting in front of a group