The Phaidon International Story
Established in 2004 in London, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our recruitment consultants help businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across niche sectors.
With our continued growth, we are hiring for an Operations Assistant, who would help provide direct in-person support to our Chicago office, located in the loop.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Directs visitors and outside inquiries by maintaining employee and department directories
- Maintains the professional appearance and overall cleanliness of the office environment
- Receive and screen incoming phone calls, facsimiles, packages and mail correspondence
- Manage shared calendars for the meeting spaces as well as manage the individual calendars of executive leadership
- Miscellaneous clerical duties such as scanning, copying and filing paperwork
- Assist with the tracking of expenses and accounts receivable
- Assist with planning and execution of company events and client entertainment; such as researching venues and coordinating logistics
Attributes & Experience
- Bachelor's Preferred
- At least 1 year of professional work experience preferred, willing to consider relevant internship experience
- Computer literacy and experience working with Microsoft Office (e.g. Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
If you want to learn more about working at Phaidon International and the Operations Assistant position, please submit your resume today.