Recruitment Consultant | Tampa, FL
Entry Level | Paid Training!
Base Salary + Uncapped Commission
Phaidon International is launching a Tampa, FL office this year! We are looking for motivated and competitive individuals to join our team and build out the Florida market. In Tampa, you will be focused on recruiting senior level talent across the Financial Services & Insurance Industries. This is a great opportunity for anyone looking to have a fast track to leadership. Training will be completed in our Manhattan NA Headquarters for the first 3 months, then you will be in Tampa launching the office!
Who are we?
Since our start in 2004, Phaidon has grown from a two-person operation in London to 1,000+ employees across 13 international offices and 6 brands covering various industries including finance, legal/compliance, supply chain, life sciences, engineering, and tech! At our core, we are a company that thrives off our employees with diverse backgrounds, a great work ethic, and a hunger for success. Our team-like culture encourages endless growth and drives our "Phaidonites" to reimagine their potential!
What will you be doing?
· Responsible for full cycle recruiting for mid to senior/executive-level candidates within a niche market vertical
· Networking to develop new business with potential clients while continuing connections with existing clients - our clients range from start ups to thriving fortune 10 companies.
· Acting as a consultant for both the client and candidates to ensure a smooth hiring process.
· Utilizing our databases as well as our networking, headhunting, and consulting skills to be a key part in generating business.
· Working at a fast pace to fill urgent openings for our clients
· Establish relationships with new clients to work with and build your own book of business
What are we looking for?
· We are looking for competitive, motivated, driven self-starters!
· Bachelor's degree required (equivalent work experience will be considered on case-by-case basis)
· Knowledge of sales and business development strategies preferred
· Excellent communication, organization, and time management skills
What can Phaidon International offer you?
· 20+ days PTO, 11 national holidays, 5 paid sick days and a ½ day on your birthday - (totaling 36 ½ days off!)
· 3 pm finish on Fridays year-round.
· Flexible hybrid schedule (after training: 4 days in office, 1 remote or 4 total remote days in a month)
· International medical, dental and vision insurance.
· Commuter benefits, 401(k) plan and FREE life insurance.
· Paid training at all levels - including manager trainings and MBAs
· A dedicated ED&I committee to promote equality and inclusion in the work place through lunch and learns, newsletters, etc.
· Exciting employee incentives - company paid vacations, Michelin Star lunches, social hours, and more!
· An open and supportive work environment - regular team building activities such as sports days, paintballing, White Water Rafting, Top Golf, etc.
Submit your application today while we still have spots left!