Are you looking to enter into a collaborative office environment where your accomplishments can shine through?
If so, Phaidon International has an opportunity for you in our New York office as an entry level recruiter!
What will you do as an entry level recruiter?
- As a recruiter, you will build out your own book of business and network with the top professionals in the industry.
- You will partner with hiring managers in client companies in order to understand their needs and consult them as a market specialist.
- As a recruiter, you will source niche, senior level candidates and see them through the entire hiring process.
No experience working as a recruiter? We offer an intensive training program to teach you the ins and outs of the role!
Perks of Being a Recruiter at Phaidon International:
- Clear track for career progression!
- Competitive base + uncapped commission!
- International Health Benefits!
- 20 Vacation days, 11 National Holidays, 5 Sick Days!
What makes a top Recruiter?
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a new role.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Proven history of goal-setting and competition.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build rapport.
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global staffing agency focused on finding the top, niche talent in the industry. The parent company of 5 micro-specialized brands, Phaidon International operates across 4 verticals: Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon International came to the U.S. 7 years ago and since then has become a force to be reckoned with in the recruitment world. With 350+ consultants, and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, and Charlotte, we are looking to add ambitious individuals to continue to grow our team!
If you're looking to enter into a growing company and jump start your career, apply today!