The Phaidon International Story
Established in 2004 in London, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our recruitment consultants help businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
Our Chicago office, based in the Loop, is home to our Financial Services, Life Sciences, Legal Services and End-to-End Supply Chain brands. Given our client base has continued to expand and our currently portfolio's needs have only increased, our team is excited to be hiring additional Recruitment Consultants to fuel our sustained growth.
- Source senior-level candidates that meet our clients hiring needs through leveraging our CRM, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.
- Manage the entire hiring process, ensuring effective communication across all parties
- Develop partnerships with prospective clients, gaining an understanding of their unique needs and ultimately providing hiring solutions
- Handle the business development & account management of new and existing business
- Develop your professional network, becoming a go-to talent resource within your vertical
- Strategically grow candidate and client relationships while owning the full-cycle recruitment process
- Bachelor's Degree
- Demonstrated success cultivating business relationships
- Highly organized while working in a fast-paced environment
- Willing to consider relevant internship experience
A few perks:
- 20 Days PTO, 11 National Holidays, ½ Day on your Birthday
- 401(k) with company matching
- Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
- Comprehensive health and wellness package
- Invested onsite Learning and Development team
- 3pm Friday Finish
If you want to learn more about working at Phaidon International and the Recruitment Consultant position, please submit your resume today!