Phaidon International is looking for an ambitious individual to join our growing LA office as an entry level Recruitment Consultant!
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own book of business and managing relationships with client companies.
- You will consult with hiring managers in client organizations in order to gain a full understanding of their needs and advise them on market trends.
- You will source the niche, senior level talent in the industry and see them through the entire hiring process from interview prep to negotiating job offers.
Perks of Being a Recruitment Consultant:
- Unlimited advancement opportunities.
- Direct access to leadership.
- Base salary + uncapped commissions.
- 20 vacation days, 11 national holidays, ½ day on birthday.
- Weekly company sponsored happy hours.
- Opportunity to make an impact on a growing team.
What makes a top Recruitment Consultant?
- Effective communication and persuasive skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a new role.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Proven history of goal-setting and competition.
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global staffing agency that operates across 4 key market verticals: Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon International came to the U.S. 8 years ago and since then has sky-rocketed it's growth to 350+ consultants and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and now LA! Since LA is our newest office it offers tremendous growth opportunities and the chance to be a part of a close-knit team, while still being backed by a larger organization!
If you're looking to enter into a growing company and jump start your career, apply today!