Phaidon International is looking to add a Recruitment Consultant to our Manhattan team where you would have the opportunity to specialize within some of the hottest industries.
What do we offer our Recruitment Consultants?
- Our 360 model gives our recruiters ownership of the entire hiring process.
- Clear path for career progression along with continuous learning and development opportunities.
- Competitive commission structure.
- International health benefits, 401(K), and commuter benefits.
- 20 vacation Days, 11 national Holidays, ½ day on your birthday.
- 3 pm leave on Fridays year-round.
- A fantastic work environment along with work from home flexibility.
Responsibilities of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Utilize business development techniques to establish relationships with clients ranging from start ups to Fortune 10 institutions.
- Conduct market research to become a true specialist.
- Consult with hiring managers in client companies on their needs and advise them on market trends.
- Build out a network of senior level, niche talent in the industry.
- Oversee the full interview process including scheduling, feedback, negotiations, and offer management.
Phaidon International is a global recruitment agency originally founded in London in 2004. The parent company to 5 micro-specialized brands, Phaidon operates across four key verticals: Financial Services, Professional Services, Technology, and Infrastructure. Since expanding to the U.S. in 2013, Phaidon has sky-rocketed its growth and opened offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA! The proud winner of 70+ independent awards, we pride ourselves on our ability to create a positive atmosphere for our employees and deliver excellence to our clients and candidates.
If you're interested in taking the next leap forward in your recruiting career, apply today!
We are currently running our interview processes in a remote/virtual capacity.