What does a Recruitment Consultant do?
- Handle the entire end to end recruitment life cycle (360 degree of recruitment)
- Publicize job openings and status updates on LinkedIn and job boards
- Source and screen talents and interview candidates
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and advise them on the current market
- Undertake reference checks
- Negotiate salaries and contracts
What are the requirements?
- Fluent English (necessary)
- Fluent Cantonese/ Mandarin (preferred)
- Fresh graduates welcome to apply
- A natural fighters and highly competitive
- Salesy and love achieving goals
- Very sociable and love building relationships
- A fast learner and want to improve yourself continuously
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base salary
- Uncapped commission
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Minimum 18 days annual leave
- Medical and Dental Insurance
- Ability to relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches, Channel Bags and much more!