Are you looking to enter a dynamic work environment where your hard work is rewarded and where you can advance your career?
If so, Phaidon International has an opportunity for you in our New York office as an entry level Recruitment Consultant!
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- As a recruitment consultant, you will network with top, senior level talent within the industry.
- You will work with client companies and consult with them as a specialist on the market to determine their hiring needs.
- As a recruitment consultant, you will manage the entire hiring process from sourcing candidates to negotiating job offers.
- No experience as a recruitment consultant? You will enter our intensive training program to learn the ins and outs of the role!
Perks of being a Recruitment Consultant:
- Clear track for career progression.
- Uncapped commissions.
- 20 Vacation Days, 11 National Holidays, 5 Sick days.
- Direct access to leadership.
- Incentives for top performers such as company sponsored vacations, lunch clubs, Rolex watches, and more!
What makes a successful Recruitment Consultant?
- Competitive mindset and hunger for success.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Effective communication and relationship building skills.
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a new role.
Who is Phaidon International?
Phaidon International is a global recruitment company that operates across Financial Services, End to End Supply Chain, Life Sciences, Technology, Infrastructure, and Legal. Founded in London in 2004, Phaidon International expanded to the U.S. 8 years ago with 7 employees and 1 small office in Manhattan. Since then Phaidon has grown to 500+ employees with offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA. Named one of the 'Best Staffing Firms to Work For' (Staffing Industry Analysts), Phaidon International has worked hard to establish a collaborative environment where its employees can learn and grow in their careers!
If you're looking to jump-start your career, apply to the Recruitment Consultant role today!