What can you offer us?
- A desire to work in a sales based/target led role
- High levels of motivation, ambition and drive
- A hardworking attitude with a competitive edge
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or a target led working environment is a bonus though not a prerequisite!
What will you do as a Graduate 360 Recruitment Consultant?
- Work with our wonderful clients and support them in their hiring plans
- Build and foster relationships with new clients and candidates
- Grow your market by identifying new business development opportunities
- Identify and engage great candidates
Perks of working at Phaidon International:
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission
- Clear track for career progression & promotion
- Award winning training & investment into your career
- Direct access to leadership
- 18+ days of annual leave, ½ day on your birthday
- 3pm Friday finish
- Company-sponsored vacations, company happy hours, early leave etc.