The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own book of business and managing relationships with client companies.
- You will consult with hiring managers in client organizations in order to gain a full understanding of their needs and advise them on market trends.
- You will source the niche, senior level talent in the industry and see them through the entire hiring process from interview prep to negotiating job offers
Perks of being a Recruiter:
- Unlimited career progression without any time limit
- Opportunity to work with Exceptional Senior Management and passionate and driven Team
- Transparent progression scheme with 100% potential in earning uncapped monthly commission
- The ability to work or relocate to our 12 awesome global locations
- Exceptional and Engaging recruitment training
- A young, fun and entrepreneurial environment with an amazing office location in Central London
- Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, Company-Sponsored Holidays (Our top-Billers visiting Las Vegas every year), corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches and much more.