|Location||New York, USA|
Are you looking to start off 2020 with your next best career? Then keep reading!
The recruitment industry is currently one of the most exciting and lucrative industries to become a part of in Manhattan! We are currently looking to build our team of recruiters. Our teams of recruiters come from variety of educational backgrounds and are now working in one of the hottest markets in Manhattan.
The duties of a Recruiter:
- Strive to sell recruitment services to our clients, new and old.
- Build relationships with new clients - our clients range from start-ups to Fortune 10 companies consulting them on market trends, hiring trends, as well as their needs.
- Recruiting candidates for our client companies through networking, head-hunting, cold-calling, and advertising.
- Actively manage and negotiate the offer process from beginning to end between the candidates and the clients.
A bit more about who we are at Phaidon International:
Since we were established in London in 2004, Phaidon International has now grown to be a global staffing and recruitment firm. Our business has now expanded to be operating in London, Zurich, Hong Kong, Singapore, Berlin, New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Boston, Dallas and most recently Charlotte. Our team in Manhattan is looking at a very high projected growth rate over the next year.
We have most recently been named 'One of the Best Companies to Work For (2019)' by the Sunday Times across the United States. This is an electrifying opportunity for you to join our award-winning team of recruitment consultants and become a key part of a growing office!
What Phaidon International can offer you:
- Our award winning training program will give you the tools needed to reach your highest potential with the company - we want to see the best of our employees.
- Exciting employee incentives - company paid vacations, lunch clubs, king/queen of the day, and more!
- International medical, dental and vision insurance. As well as commuter benefits and a 401k company match plan.
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - advancement is linked to your own achievements.
- An exciting and close knit work environment.
- 20 days PTO, paid holidays, paid sick days, ½ day on your birthday.
If this position sounds like the one for you, submit applications today!
Applications are reviewed in real time.
Senior Technical RecruiterNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is looking for experienced Technical Recruiters to join our Manhattan team ...Read more
Senior Recruiter - Wealth ManagementNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our Manhattan team where you would ...Read more
Senior Financial Recruiter - Risk ManagementNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a rapidly growing, global recruitment company that operates across four ...Read more