Phaidon International is seeking out ambitious individuals to join our Boston office as Recruitment Consultants!
The Role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for building your own book of business and managing relationships with client companies.
- You will consult with hiring managers in client organizations to gain a full understanding of their needs and advise them on market trends.
- You will source the niche, senior level talent in the industry and see them through the entire hiring process from interview prep to negotiating job offers.
Requirements for a Recruitment Consultant:
- Competitive mindset and drive to succeed.
- Willingness to learn and grow in a new role.
- Effective communication and persuasive skills.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
Benefits of Being a Recruitment Consultant:
- 20 Vacation Days, 11 National Holidays, and 5 sick days!
- Clear track for career progression!
- Uncapped commissions!
- Performance incentives for top Recruitment Consultants such as lunch clubs, company vacations, Rolex watches, and more!
The Phaidon Story:
Phaidon International is a global recruitment company founded in London in 2004. Since expanding to the U.S. in 2013, Phaidon International has managed to grow to 350+ Recruitment Consultants and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA! Comprised of 5 micro-specialized brands, our recruitment consultants operate across Finance, End to End Supply Chain, Technology, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure. Named one of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Boston' (Best and Brightest), Phaidon International is committed to providing our employees with a collaborative environment with unlimited opportunities to learn and grow in their career.
If you're looking to join a company where your hard work is rewarded and your accomplishments shine through, apply to the Recruitment Consultant role today!