Graduate Recruitment Consultant
If you want a flat hierarchy with no bureaucracy, if you want to work in a role that is merit-based and a company that will continually develop and reward you then you might have found what you are after...
Phaidon International is a rapidly expanding, micro-specialist, global, staffing and recruitment company. We operate under 5 main brands recruiting across the STEM sector (Science, Technology, Engineering and Maths) and last year we placed candidates into 63 countries from our 12 international locations!
The average age of a Manager here is just 25 years old and International relocation is a real opportunity. In fact, the vast majority of our Leadership and Management team started as Graduates/Entry-level in the business-including our CEO!
We welcome anyone with any degree major and an array of experience to join our diverse team of International Recruitment Sales Consultants.
We are currently 800 recruiters worldwide and due to our continued success, we are aiming to expand our current team to over 1100 recruiters worldwide by 2021.
What are the perks of being a Graduate Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International?
- An award-winning training program alongside continuous support from our learning and development team and your manager.
- A Start-Up atmosphere backed by the structure of an International company
- A truly diverse environment with over 16 Languages currently spoken in the office
- Transparent targets for your career set from day one
- 30k base salary + uncapped commission (On target earning: 45k year one)
- Weekly early finish targets
- Quarterly top performers lunches to the best restaurants in Town
- Rolex wathes for top billers
- Bi-Annual company holidays to places like Las Vegas and Seville
- International relocation
What does a Graduate Recruitment Consultant do?
- Our Recruitment consultants proactively acquire and maintain relationships with a wide range of institutions in their designated industry.
- Using their fluency in both German and English they build strong relationships with clients in their native language.
- They then consult with their client to understand their needs in terms of specialist talent.
- With support and training, our sales consultants manage the process from start to finish from pulling the job, to sourcing the talent, all the way to negotiating the job offer.
- When a candidate is successfully placed with a client our sales consultants will not only receive a commission but will be moving their way up the ladder to success.
Our Recruitment Consultants come from diverse backgrounds, but a few things they have in common are, they:
- Are naturally competitive and goal-driven.
- Are curious and inquisitive-they love to talk!
- Strive to continuously learn.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Are self-motivated with a "can do " attitude
- Thrive in both an individual and team setting.
Apply today with your updated CV and join our next Intake in March!