You would like to work in a high energy environment where the customers are Fortune 100 companies? You have been often told that you are good at convincing people? Your ideal workplace has an emphasis on culture, has an organic growth model and allows you to have unlimited earning potential? Then Recruitment and Phaidon are the right match for you!
What is recruitment?
When you run your own little business within a business, where you don't just generate leads and win over new clients, you also find niche candidates and build your own network. It does come with ample amount of challenges, but ask any recruiter and they will tell you that it is one of the most rewarding jobs!
You are expected to build and develop client relationships through excellence in the recruiting process, including sourcing, selecting, and screening candidates, as well as managing the entire 360 degree recruitment cycle.
Who and what is Phaidon?
Phaidon International is the parent company of 6 specialist recruitment brands in different branches such as banking and finance, operational excellence, life sciences, IT sales to name a few. We secure business-critical talent for these branches, with each of our consultants having extensive knowledge of their niche markets.
Apart from that, our integrated network of 14 office hubs globally, in Europe, Asia and the US, allows our consultants to identify, hard-to-find and sought after talent from a local, regional and global perspective!
Why should you work as a recruiter with and for us?
- Clearly-defined career paths along with opportunities to take independent decisions and flat hierarchies
- An attractive salary model that is a mix of fixed and UNCAPPED commissions
- Not just a strong onboarding but also continuous trainings with our L&D professional
- Top-billers get to go to Lunch Clubs, Trips to Ibiza, Budapest, etc
- Centrally located office and the possibility to work from home on some days after probation
What would your day as a recruitment consultant look like?
- Proactively reaching out to candidates, networking & developing new business relationships
- Assisting high caliber candidates find new amazing opportunities
- Develop defined plans that will lead to trackable results
- Handling all aspects of candidate cycle from sourcing until placement
- Working efficiently and effectively to become financially independent and successful!
Which qualities and qualifications must you have to work with us?
- Hands-on mentality combined with a communicative personality and the desire to grow within a competitive space; both, on an individual as well as team level
- Willingness to work with like-minded and young individuals
- A bachelor's degree is a nice-to-have but not a must, we believe in and practice 'learning on the job' and 'learning by doing'
- You should be target-driven, ambitious and possess and incredible work ethic
- Experience in being resilient as well as incisive
- Business fluent English OR business fluent German
Please apply above or, alternatively, apply on LinkedIn - Shravani Mastakar. I look forward to hearing from you!