Are you daring and motivated? Do you enjoy working in an engaging environment and do you like to challenge yourself?
Then I have the perfect position for you!
We offer you many benefits, a good work-life balance, very attractive commissions and various vouchers as amazon, gym or dinner at a nice restaurant if you reach your goals. Plus other little things like casual Fridays or socials with the team.
Phaidon International is working with 6 global multi-award-winning recruitment brands. Unlike many other companies in our industry, we are 'micro-specialist.' This means that recruiters at Phaidon International are employment consultants that specialize in niche industries working with both clients and candidates. Our customers range from start-ups to large corporations and our candidates from senior to the director level talent. With our specialized recruitment approach, each of our recruiting consultants strives to be recognized as a specialist within their niche market.
We name our team as the DREAM TEAM where the team members can always count on each other and push each other wherever required.
We are surrounded with people who are excited about their jobs and are not afraid of the challenges that come with it!
Always aspire for more:
We empower our people to be fearless and be led by the dreams in their hearts.
We recognize that humans are the core essence of any business and hence also encourage, support and uplift you irrespective of who you are, where you are, your experience or your belief system.
What are we offering:
- An active induction and continuous training that helps you to become an expert and to achieve your full potential (Over 100 Hours during your first year)
- The possibility to work with six award-winning recruitment brands in six different areas
- Work in a pleasant environment where you can achieve your goals and have a good work-life balance
- Working in an atmosphere where company values are highly valued
- Working in a team where everybody has the same chance to be promoted and become a senior-level manager in a short period
- Appealing commissions
- Paid trips each year for top performers
- Opportunity to relocate to other offices around the world
- Various vouchers such as amazon, gym or a dinner in a nice restaurant
- Adventure activities with your team
- Being part of a multi-cultural team
Your daily business-tasks:
- You do active sourcing to build your own network
- You arrange the interviews for both sides
- You manage the entire recruiting process
- You will be working with the hiring managers to advise them and understand their hiring needs
- You are on the telephone a lot, trying to find the right candidate for your client and vice versa
- You will provide constructive feedback to the candidate
- You have an overview of the market, knowing exactly where is the highest requirement
- You are participating in various trainings and meetings
- You will work independently
What do you need to bring to the table:
- A Degree or an apprenticeship in the commercial field
- Ideally first experience in Sales, Communication or Active sourcing
- You are organized and you know how to prioritize your tasks
- You speak good level of English, other languages are of course welcome
- You are reliable and you don't let yourself down easily
- You are solution-oriented, curious and smart
- You are highly self-motivated
- You have strong time management skills
- You have a passion for what you do