About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global recruitment & staffing business that specializes in recruiting across 6 key markets. Headquartered in London, we expanded to the United States in 2013 where we currently have 7 U.S. based offices.
To support this continued growth, Phaidon has continued to invest heavily in a global transformation project. This program has transformed the business from an on-premises technology estate to a fully cloud enable technology landscape operating on Microsoft Cloud.
To further leverage this investment, we are looking to expand our team and are looking for someone that is passionate about leveraging technology and working with our colleagues to optimize the performance of the business and support its continued growth.
This position will be based in our Dallas office.
Key Roles, Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Provide first/second line problem resolution for Phaidon's user issues
- Working at times with 3rd party vendors and partners to maintain service
- Installing authorized software
- Setting up and configuring new devices (Laptops, Desktops & Mobiles)
- Handling and processing onboarding & offboarding requests
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents
- To assist with global project deliverables
- Responsible for producing technical documentation and knowledge articles as required
- Troubleshooting network/connection issues up to 2nd line level
- Ensuring full compliance with Phaidon Internationals technology policies & procedures
- Assist in the implementation and upgrade of technology systems which are required to meet the tactical and strategic goals of the business
Key Systems Supported:
- Windows 10, Mac OS, IOS
- MS Office 365 (SharePoint, Teams, Word, Excel, OneDrive etc.)
- Adobe Cloud
- Printers: (HP, Gestetner etc.)
- MS Dynamics 365 CRM
- MS PowerBI
- Networking: (Cisco Switches, Cisco Meraki, Fortigate, HP Aruba)
Qualifications / Experience:
- 3+ years of Support/ Helpdesk engineer experience, ideally having supported: Windows, Desktop & Mobile devices, General Network administration & troubleshooting, Windows 10 Administration, Microsoft Office 365 including Intune & Sharepoint, and Antivirus/Encryption
- Bachelors degree in relevant field of study preferred
- MCP or equivalent certificate
- High level of customer service experience. Ideally having supported a company with high levels of sales staff
- Experience working with helpdesk systems
- Troubleshooting & diagnosis
- 2nd line Network experience beneficial
- Systems Administration of CRM systems beneficial
All applications are reviewed in real-time. Our team is actively interviewing, please apply to be considered by a member of our Talent Acquisition team.