Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Summer start dates - London based
Are you an ambitious, target and results driven individual who is looking for a career that offers the opportunity to earn enough money to pay for a new car, have great holidays or maybe the freedom to move out of home?
Then Phaidon International can offer you a fantastic Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunity!
Phaidon International is a Global Recruitment Business. Established in 2004, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and the USA helping businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant, you do not need to have recruitment or sales experience to apply for this position. What we're looking for is an individual has the following traits:
- Someone who is resilient and has experience of overcoming challenging situations.
- An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation.
- Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment.
Duties of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Networking, and developing new business relationships.
- Assisting high-calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
- Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
Training and Development:
The training and development of our Phaidonites is critical to our success as a business. We foster a culture of learning and embrace a growth mind set. Our Learning & Development platform has been purposely designed to allow all employees to learn as cohorts throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre-onboarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
All new Phaidonites go through our onboarding programme which offers over 100 hours of development in the first 12 months to ensure everyone gets off to a flying start.
We seek to attract and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage an inclusive culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
What Phaidon Offers:
- Goal-driven and clear path for career progression.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission.
- Local benefit health
- Local benefit pension
- Local benefit other
- Company sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance based incentives
- Continuous development and certified training
All applicants will be invited to complete our strengths based assessment. Successful applicants will have an initial interview with Talent Acquisition followed by a face to face meeting with a Phaidon Manager.
If you're interested in becoming a Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.