Phaidon International is a Global Recruitment Business. Established in 2004, we have strategically grown across Europe, Asia and the USA helping businesses solve talent challenges through offering recruitment solutions across one of the following sectors: Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Legal Services and Technology.
- Partnering with innovative organisations and global leaders within their industry
- Proactively contacting high calibre candidates
- Building and managing relationships with candidates and clients
- Guiding both candidates and clients through the recruitment process
Skills and Attributes:
- Someone who is resilient and has experience of overcoming challenging situations.
- An individual who can influence others and change someone's mind in a work situation.
- Someone who is competitive and enjoys a rewarding working environment.
- An individual who is motivated by hard-work and determined to succeed within a high-performance environment
Training and Development:
The training and development of our Phaidonites is critical to our success as a business. We foster a culture of learning and embrace a growth mind set. Our Learning & Development platform has been purposely designed to allow all employees to learn as cohorts throughout their career and realise their potential. Starting with our pre-onboarding we offer a range of learning from formal classroom training, online courses, lunch and learns, professional certifications and one to one, coaching, consulting and mentoring programmes.
All new Phaidonites go through our onboarding programme which offers over 100 hours of development in the first 12 months to ensure everyone gets off to a flying start.
We seek to attract and hire people from broad talent pools to drive value through diversity. Through our values, strengths, forums and training we encourage an inclusive culture and empower people re-imagine their potential. Our meritocratic and employee friendly frameworks creates transparency for all employees.
What Phaidon Offers:
- Goal-driven and clear path for career progression.
- Competitive base and uncapped commission.
- Private Healthcare after 12 months
- Contributory Pension
- Company sponsored vacations, early leaves, Rolex watches, and other performance-based incentives
- Continuous development and certified training
All applicants will be invited to complete our strengths-based assessment. Successful applicants will have an initial interview with Talent Acquisition followed by a face-to-face meeting with a Phaidon Manager.