Associate Recruitment Consultant
Salary £20,000 - Uncapped Commission
Benefits for the Associate Recruiter:
- Award-winning training program.
- Team social events and lunch clubs
- Private health care
- Career Development through fast-paced progression
- Annual holidays for top performers to international destinations such as Vegas
- Rolex watch for top billers
The Role of an Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- As an associate recruitment consultant, you will receive training and support throughout all your career with us
- The role gives you an opportunity to become a specialist within one of our company's markets such as: Financial services, Supply chain, Life sciences, Connective technology and Infrastructure
- You will be constantly building relationships between clients and candidates
- You will be able to push yourself out of your comfort zone and have the chance to relocate abroad as well
Skills needed to succeed as an Associate Recruitment Consultant:
- Able to learn in a fast-paced and competitive environment while staying resilient.
- A drive to truly be the best at what they do
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Capable of networking and creating relationships with all levels of people
- Able to work towards targets
We are a global firm, with over 800 people across 11 offices in US, Europe and Asia. We bring together rare talents with leading organisations. We are actively looking for a driven individual who is a fast learner, excellent communicator and is passionate about sales.
As a company who mostly hires its employees as associate recruitment consultants, we are keen to take care of our staff providing constant support to help them progress in their personal professional career within the recruitment space. Additionally, we offer them the possibility to relocate in any of our international locations.
If interested in becoming an Associate Trainee Consultant at Phaidon International, then apply through the link below.