Banking and Finance, Berlin
Phaidon International has grown from humble beginnings to being listed as one of the fastest-growing businesses, in any industry, in the world, for the last 3 years (Sunday Times International Track 200). Recent growth has seen the business go from almost 400 to 800+ consultants and 8 to 11 offices in just a couple of years, including our newest opening in Berlin-our hub for the DACH region.
Following a recent multi-million pound investment the Phaidon Rocketship is looking for ambitious Recruitment Executives to join our founding brand Selby Jennings in Berlin which specialises across the following 9 verticals in Banking and Finance:
FinTech, Risk, Quants, Legal and Compliance, Investment Management, Buyside Sales, Sales and Trading, Corporate and Investment banking and Private Wealth
As the most established brand globally, present in every office you will learn and be managed by some of the leading Recruiters and Managers anywhere in the sector. Becoming a bilingual Headhunter at Phaidon International, Berlin offers an exciting and prosperous sales career for Graduates looking to use their degree in a career where progression, multiple rewards and earning potential are directly in line with the results that you produce.
This is an alternative sales-based career path where you will act as an employment consultant specialising in the banking and finance industry.
Rather than working in the Banking and Finance spaces, we are the people that top banks, innovative tech start-ups and FTSE 100 companies come to understand what their competitors are up to and to gain their competitive advantage-their people from a Globally Recognised Industry Leader!
What does being a Bilingual Headhunter at Phaidon International involve?
- We partner with senior HR functions and Director level Hiring Managers at some of the most prominent companies that the world has to offer, from innovative start-ups to prestigious Fortune 10 organisations.
- We understand their hiring needs; the type of candidate they need, what their current pain points are
- We build strong networks with the top industry leading professionals globally that last test of time.
- Our headhunters realise the value of long-term relationships, and Phaidon exists to enable exceptional careers for our candidates, clients and own employees.
What are the reward of working as a Bilingual Headhunter at Phaidon International, Berlin?
- International relocation opportunities after 18 months within our most established brand
- Build your own team after 18-24 months.
- Earn on average 45,000 in your first year and 60,000 in your second year
- Continual Learning & Development at all levels, we push you to continually learn new skills.
- Unlimited promotions - we have a completely transparent promotions structure and on average people get promoted at least once if not twice a year
- Huge exposure and responsibility very early on in your career - we're not focused on age or work experience, if you have a burning desire to be successful that's enough for us.
Other perks of the job:
- Weekly Happy Hours and early finishes
- An open and flat company structure
- Atrue meritocracy- where hard work pays off
- Multiple Vacation Trips paid for by the Company
- Chance to earn a Rolex watch
- Regular team building events
- Beers /Soft drinks in the fridge
Having won and been shortlisted for over 65 independent awards including The Queen's Award for Enterprise, and a National Best and Brightest Company to Work it's clear to see why Phaidon International is a great place for you to kick-start your career as a Recruitment Executive
Apply today with your CV (in English or German) and one of our team will be in touch.
Please note to work in Berlin you must have full EU right to work without requiring sponsorship and candidates who speak fluent German and English are preferred