|Location||New York, USA|
Phaidon International's Manhattan team is rapidly expanding, and we are looking for our next Business Development Consultant to join our team of business development professionals!
Our business development team has produced a strong cliental across 60 countries, in 30 different markets, within our niche brands. As a result, Phaidon International has been awarded over 55 independent awards. Phaidon International won the award for the 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work For' in New York.
Our team of business development professionals come from a variety of educational and professional backgrounds. Our multi-award winning training program gives our employees the tools needed to be successful in a business development role. Our teams work within the most profitable markets: STEM, Energy, Financial Services, and Professional Services.
This is your opportunity to be a part of a flourishing team within a booming company.
What does a Business Development role consist of?
- Working to develop business that ranges from excitingstart-ups to booming fortune 10 companies - the candidates you will work with range from mid to senior level professionals.
- Working directly with our client companies to find the best candidates as new talent to place within these companies.
- Acting as the connection between our candidates and clients - that will work the agreement for the candidate to successfully be placed in their company.
- Upon acceptance of your placement, then you receive a commission on top of the competitive salary - the commission is uncapped,and the earning potential is limitless!
Benefits of the Business Development Team:
- 20 days Paid Time Off, paid sick days, state holidays, and ½ day on your birthday!
- InternationalHealth Insurance: medical, dental and vision.
- 401k Plan, Commuter Benefits
- The chance to earn upwards of $70k+in your first year.
- An energetic environment with exciting employee incentives for our business development team- company paid vacations, award winning training program, gym memberships, lunch clubs, and more!
- The chance to join a growing team within the foundation stages of an office that is a part of an already well established international company!
Qualifications in for our Business Development Recruiter Role:
- Bachelors Degree preferred
- Competitive, energetic, and self motivated people desired.
- We are seeking individuals that have the ability to work well within a team but also individually.
If you think you could be the right to join our business development team as a recruiter, please apply as our deadlines are approaching!
Experienced Risk & Compliance RecruiterNew York | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a rapidly growing, global recruitment company that operates across four ...Read more
Graduate Recruitment Consultant, GermanyBerlin | + Uncapped Commission
October 2020 or January 2021 start datesBerlin based with Full Training Provided (m/f/d)Phaidon I...Read more
Graduate Associate Recruiter - LondonEngland | Negotiable
Phaidon International is a multinational Recruitment Company that has won over 60 independent awa...Read more