Apply to your next career today! Phaidon International is an external recruiting and staffing business with 12 offices globally and 7 within the United States. Our company recruits the top 10% of talent for the top 10% of businesses. The roles our recruiters are typically recruiting for are senior, executive, and C-suite level positions. Our recruiting consultants source the top change-makers in their markets and directly impact leading innovative industries, and we are looking for talented recruiters to join our team!
The Phaidon International Story: Established in London in 2004, Phaidon International has strategically grown across Europe, Asia and in 2013 launched our US expansion. With a presence in NYC, LA, SF, Chicago, Boston, Charlotte, and Dallas, our recruitment consultants globally offer solutions for the #1 challenge in business today: sourcing talent. Over the years, Phaidon has continued to expand its brands covering Financial Services, Life Sciences, Engineering & Infrastructure, End-to-End Supply Chain, Technology, and recently launched our Legal brand last month.
Our team is excited to be hiring additional Recruitment Consultants to fuel the sustained growth of our growing sectors. If you are interested in impacting leading innovative industries, networking, building your own brand, and participating in one of the most fast-paced growing industries, recruitment consulting is the role for you. Phaidon International is proud of its award-winning employee culture and are currently seeking members to add to the team.
· Handle the entire end to end recruitment life cycle (360 recruitment)
· Source senior-level candidates that meet our clients hiring needs through leveraging our CRM, LinkedIn, ZipRecruiter, etc.
· Manage the entire hiring process, ensuring effective communication across all parties
· Develop partnerships with prospective clients, gaining an understanding of their unique needs and ultimately providing hiring solutions
· Handle the business development & account management of new and existing business
· Develop your professional network, becoming a go-to talent resource within your vertical
· Strategically grow candidate and client relationships while owning the full-cycle recruitment process
· Interpersonal skills
· Highly organized while working in a fast-paced environment
· Bachelor's Degree
· 1+ year of relevant work experience preferred
· Willing to consider relevant internship experience
· Competitive Base Salary + Uncapped Commission Structure
· 20 Days PTO, 11 National Holidays, ½ on your Birthday
· 401(k) with company matching
· Highly rewarding sales incentives such as Rolexes, summer trips, early release, and time off.
· Comprehensive benefits package
· Invested on-site Learning and Developing team.
· Some extra incentives include - Lunch Clubs, 3pm Friday Finish, Company-Sponsored Holidays, corporate dinners in Michelin-starred restaurants, Rolex Watches, Channel Bags and much more!
If you are interested in the Recruitment Consultant role in our Chicago Office, please do not hesitate to contact me or my team. Apply today and start building your career!