Are you looking to enter into a collaborative office environment where your accomplishments can shine through?
If so, Phaidon International has an opportunity for you in our Boston office as an entry level recruiter!
What will you do as an entry level recruiter?
- As a recruiter, you will build out your own book of business and network with the top professionals in the industry.
- You will partner with hiring managers in client companies in order to understand their needs and consult them as a market specialist.
- As a recruiter, you will source niche, senior level candidates and see them through the entire hiring process.
- No experience working as a recruiter? We offer an intensive training program to teach you the ins and outs of the role!
Perks of Being a Recruiter at Phaidon International:
- Clear track for career progression!
- Competitive base + uncapped commissions!
- International Health Benefits!
- 20 Vacation days, 11 National Holidays, 5 Sick Days!
What makes a top Recruiter?
- Eagerness to learn and grow in a new role.
- Ability to think on your feet and problem solve.
- Proven history of goal-setting and competition.
- Effective communication skills and ability to build rapport.
About Phaidon International:
Phaidon International is a global staffing agency named one of the 'Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in Boston' (Best and Brightest). The parent company of 5 micro-specialized brands, Phaidon International recruits the top talent across Financial Services, End to End Supply Chain, Technology, Life Sciences, and Infrastructure. Originally founded in London in 2004, Phaidon came to the U.S. 8 years ago and since then has become a force to be reckoned with in the recruitment world. With 350+ consultants, and offices across New York, San Francisco, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Charlotte, and LA we are looking to add ambitious individuals to continue to grow our team!
If you're looking to enter into a growing company and jump start your career, apply today!